Sunday, October 19, 2008

Or Maybe the Corn Maze?

I think I actually promised these pictures...

The start of the corn maze. J-Tub's not sure about this.
We walked straight all the way, and it brought us here. Rip off.
So we turned around and tried again.
Ryan and Sparky decided to go a different way than me,

and then I was by myself left to my own devices. I was getting hungry.

Never ending corn! I would like to get out of here, "MARCO!"
Maybe I should just eat some...

I finally found my way out and everyone was already picking their pumpkins. I think there's going to be a dance-off for the pumpkin in the middle.

My shirt matches the pumpkins. Isn't that festive?

Moo!

3 comments:

Jim said...

You guys look like you had a blast. Good for you! It looks fun. I missed my corn maze outings this year.

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Dance-off: it's how ALL disagreements or issues should be settled!
HAsn't it been GORGEOUS here>??????

Steve Stenzel said...

Great photos! And yes: orange shirt = festive.