Friday, October 17, 2008

Up and Down and On Our Way Back Up

Today has been a rollercoaster of emotion. I received some shocking news just before lunch today, the kind that takes your breathe away. I'm still trying to digest it, but I am thankful that I train and race on behalf of such a wonderful organization. It is hard for me to find the words right now, but please keep my friends P & T in your thoughts as they are going through a rough patch. The outlook is bright and I am hoping they take up the amazing services and support the LLS provides. Not much more I can write at this point other than it's time to rally around our girl.

1 comment:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

I'm so sorry about your news. Rally with lots of love. I will pray for P & T.
LLS is a great foundation.