Thursday, June 10, 2010

GU, I Love You!

I reached GU nirvana a few weekends ago.  Seriously.  Traveling through Wisconsin to go to a friend's wedding, Mr. Fury and I realized we forgot all of our nutrition products at home and we needed some for our long run on Saturday.  We stopped at good ole' Scheel's in Eau Claire and picked up some GU.  The salesman at the store said the Jet Blackberry was a good seller and insisted I would love it.  Ok, not just love it, but LOVE IT!  I'm a sucker so I bought a box of six.  If I'm going to LOVE something, why bother with just buying one packet at a time?

Fast forward to Saturday.

Mr. Fury were out on our run, and I took my first GU.  Ok Jet Blackberry, prove the crazy salesman right, I want to LOVE you.  Honestly, after that first packet, I wanted to O.D. on Jet Blackberry GU.  It was so tasty, and with 2x the caffeine, I dare you not to like it!  So, that's my challenge.  I dare you to hate the Jet Blackberry GU.  You can't.  It's too hard to hate it because it's too good.  You can't even lie, the caffeine high will give you away. 

Dare I say it's better than Orange GU?

2 comments:

Matt L. said...

Glad that we could make your run more enjoyable. Jet Blackberry really is a great choice! Thanks again for your support, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Matt L.
scheels.com

Karlene Griggs said...

I will take on the challenge as soon as I pick some up! :)