Friday, August 1, 2008

Nerves

I feel more nervous for this weekend than I did for the 1/2 Iron last weekend. Why, you may ask? Captain Cartwheel and I are going out to Madison to ride the bike course, and for some reason that makes butterflies flutter around my tummy. Oh, my poor tummy, it has taken such a beating these past few weeks...

I think I'm mostly axious about what the course is going to be like. Anyone that knows anything about this bike course talks about it like it's the Armegeddon of hilly bike courses. Ok, come on. It can not be that bad! I looked at the elevation chart for IM Canada, and that is way worse than Wisconsin! ::enter stage left:: Relief that I'm not doing IM Canada.

I'll let you all know how it goes, and if I don't survive, I'll have Mr. Fury post something here with all the details of my demise.

Happy Weekending!

No comments: