Friday, October 19, 2007

"The Longest Friday Ever" Day!

I have officially deemed today as, "The Longest Friday Ever!" day. Congratulations today, you've set a world record for taking forever to end. So, in "honor" of "The Longest Friday Ever," I decided to do some web surfing and see what I've been missing on every one's blogs.

Here is all I have to report:

I often read what TriSaraTops is up to because she always has something wonderfully entertaining or just plain wonderful to say. She recently had a baby, cute as a button by the way, and it has been fun to follow along on her journey to, and now during, motherhood. All I can say is WOW! Pregnancy and motherhood sound like the most amazing journeys ever. I really don't think there is anything like it. Nothing. Nada. So congratulations Sara, I will continue to follow along as I can wait for my life to go down that road. (My radar is sensing Mr. Fury squirming in his seat. haha)

Swim class was fantastically fantastical on Wednesday night. I may be extremely sarcastic, we can't know for sure. I definitely had no issues with skipping class, but (caution: sarcasm up ahead) Mr. Fury INSISTED we go, and I was in shock over his enthusiasm. No, really. I have never seen him so excited to get in the pool. OK, just kidding. I can't lie. We both did not want to go, but we did anyway. Sometimes I wonder why I sign up for classes like that because I usually end up not wanting to do it anymore about a week into it. I know I'm benefiting from it, but I would much rather just sit on the couch right now. Well, really I would just rather sit on the couch all the time at this point in the year. The weather is KILLING me slowly. All this rain and gloomy weather is a serious downer. I liked it better when the sun was shining, temperatures were comfortable and my motivation was at an all time high. Ahhhh, the good ol' days...

My friend JV is going to deliver to me a Thanksgiving present. Awesome. I can't wait. (Please see previous post). That's all folks. Have a great weekend!

P.S. I set up my fundraising page for Ironman Wisconsin. CHECK IT OUT (and donate....)

No comments: