Wednesday, October 3, 2007

IMMOO '08

It is official. I have signed up, along with a few friends, for Ironman Wisconsin 2008. We haven't officially started our training yet, but it is so far one of the most terrifying, exciting and emotional races I have ever taken on.

All through my 1/2 Ironman in July, I thought, "I can do an Ironman! I know I can!" and I still believe that. So, I have confidence if nothing else. There is no doubt that it will be one of the biggest challenges of my life. I look forward to every twinge of pain, every thought of self-doubt and all the new things I will learn about myself. This is my space to let it all out so you can take it all in. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Kimmi said...

Already terrifying, exciting and emotional eh??? We've only just signed up, not even a full month since we got our vouchers, and less than a week since you've submitted the payment...EEEK What will become of us!?

Unknown said...

Hi. I'm Laura - a friend of Kimmi's. Myself and my two very good friends from out here (in Boston) will be joining you at IM MOO!!! Woo hooo!