Thursday, October 25, 2007

Laid Up

...or horizontally to be more precise. Yes, I "threw out" my back. I wouldn't be so stupid to actually throw my back anywhere because I really do like it where it is. I did do something horribly painful to it. I don't know exactly what, but it hurts. A lot. On Tuesday night, Mr. Fury and I were moving boxes and furniture around in our office. I sat down to rest, and all I could feel was a horrible pain in my back. Yesterday morning I woke up and could barely move. On a scale of awesomeness, it came in at a BIG fat 0.

I visited our lovely massage therapist yesterday and she fixed me up nice and good. I'm not quite dancing around or jumping for joy yet, but I'm getting there. I'm back at work today and feeling a lot better, but I'm still going to visit "Stronghands" Terri again. She is S-T-R-O-N-G! She could make the manliest of men cry like a baby beneath her strength. Just shaking her hand, you know you're in for a serious massage. Worth. Every. Penny.

Ok, I can't handle sitting in this chair anymore. I need to get up and move around...err shuffle...

No comments: